AIM OF THE PROJECT
The project aims to raise awareness about Mediterranean plural identities and heritage among young people, to foster intercultural dialogue and social cohesion in area. The Training Course aims to gather youth workers, educators, youth leader and trainers active in Human Rights Education
and intercultural learning among Mediterranean youth field, improving competences, creating innovative and efficient tools for promoting Mediterranean identities and belonging awareness.
This is a blended mobility project of online activities ( 3rd of May and the 24th of June) and a residential activities (19th of May to the 24th of May). The activities methodology will be participant-centered, based on non-formal education, experiential and intercultural learning. Provision of information and referent documents will be used in order to meet participants learning preferences and the project learning objectives.
T E A M O F T R A I N E R S : A N N A M A R I A S I M E O N E A N D S H A D I Z A T A R A
The project provides different main outputs for each activity:
- Local dissemination action after the Training Course.
- Recommendation for youth workers.
PARTICIPANTS PROFILE FOR TRAINING COURSE:
The training course will gather youth workers, trainers, facilitators, multipliers who:
-are active in the youth field, Non-formal learning and uman rights education, focus on Mediterranean cooperation;
-are able to multiply the effect of the project in the local communities.
-are vaccinated for COVID – 19 from one of the following vaccine: BioNTech, Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson.
Number of participants for each organization is: 3 participants.
- Board and lodging will be provided for all participants.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed by the hosting organization, as follows: Malta and Tunisia €180, Algeria, Turkey and Spain €275, Lebanon €360 and Palestine €500.
- Each participant will also be reimbursed with €70 for the visa fees.
- Travels and Visa will be reimbursed only upon providing original invoices, receipts and boarding passes.
- All participants are encourged to spend less of the budget provided above.
19/24 May 2022
Youth Worker, Educatori, Trainers, Project Manager
Tipo di finanziamento:
Agenzia Nazionale per i Giovani